The new 0.87, resp. 0.88 firmware for our beloved OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter) was released earlier this month with the below changes. 0.88 fixed a bug with profile imports as per following change log:
- New OSD
- Mode preset selection improvements
- Selection made independent of physical input
- 480p preset defined by hsync length in auto mode
- Added 720p_50, 1080i_50 and 1080p_50 presets
- Minor clamp/alc related improvements
- Profile import fixed in v0.88.
I used the opportunity to update the OSSC Firmware Upgrade Tutorial, as the Firmware Update function is now a sub-menu within the “Settings Opt” menu.
Click here for the tutorial on how to upgrade to the latest version.