RetroArch 1.6.7 just got released as a bugfix version to 1.6.6 which just got released the other day.
What changed? Here are the highlights:
- Complete overhaul of the mobile User Interface! (MaterialUI)
- Nintendo 3DS regression fix – all cores were running slower: This is actually the main reason why v1.6.7 was released so quickly
And this is the general changelog from 1.6.7
- SCANNER: Fix directory scanning.
- CANNER: Fix file scanning.
- COMMON: Fix ‘Disk Image Append’ option.
- REEBSD: Compatibility fixes for Video4Linux2 camera driver.
- UI: (MaterialUI) Add disk image append icons.
- UI: (MaterialUI) Improve word wrapping when menu icons are enabled.
- UI: (MaterialUI) Add User Interface -> Appearance -> Menu Icons Enable. You can turn on/off the icons on the lefthand side of the menu entries.
- GUI: Performance optimizations for XMB menu driver – only calculates visible items.
- LOCALIZATION: Update Italian translation.
In v 1.6.6 and 1.6.7 many cores got updated including
- Snes9x 2005
- Genesis Plus GX
- Parallel N64
- Beetle PSX
- Beetle PC Engine Fast
- Beetle PC-FX
- Beetle Saturn
- Beetle SuperGrafx
- Final Burn Alpha
Get more details from here.